- You will be responsible for executing a well defined project in our company. Focus areas are Drug Product Development and Drug Product Approval. At the end of your internship, you will be asked to present your “case” to the Board of Directors
- Moreover, you will be a member of one of our functional teams and you will be assisting the team in the day to day business
What we offer:
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you in pharmaceutical research and business and will give you a taste of professional life
- An introduction course by our Academy to provide you with a solid foundation in pharmaceutical development and regulatory affairs
- A running mate who will coach you during your journey at our company
Who can apply?
- You have a Master or PhD degree in Life Sciences
- You have a sharp mind
- You have a strong ability to read, grasp, understand, analyze and reproduce information in a methodical and goal oriented manner
- You have excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
- We expect you to be ambitious, flexible, willing to learn and able to adapt to a corporate environment
How can you apply?
- You can send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
- We will review your application and you may be asked to take part in an interview with HR and corporate management. During the interview, we will learn about your motivation for the internship.
- In a second selection step, we will present you with the different project proposals and you will be asked to choose and motivate your top 3 project preference.