Pharmavize is a Contract Research & Development Laboratory that serves pharmaceutical companies wordwide. We assist tier-one pharmaceutical companies as well as starting companies. Our expertise spans human as well as veterinary medicinal applications.
The Pharmavize services are tailored to deliver value in the fields of R&D, Preclinical and Clinical Material Manufacturing, Quality Management and Regulatory Support. Our team of researchers develop innovative and cost-effective analytical methods, formulations and processes. Moreover, we assist customers in developing registration dossiers and we provide them with quality management support whenever needed. The Pharmavize services apply to active substances as well as to drug products.
For our Formulation Development Department we are looking for an
Experienced Formulation Scientist
- Coordinate and execute laboratory formulation development activities. Formulation projects at Pharmavize generally involve new chemical entities but may also concern reformulation strategies of marketed drug products.
- Actively mentor and coordinate the formulation team to ensure a seamless execution of the projects.
- Work closely with the Head of Formulation to define the formulation development strategies for assigned projects
- Develop and communicate timelines for formulation development projects
- Clearly identify and escalate development risks to core project team, actively contribute to project core teams
- Author outstanding technical documentation (i.e. development plans/reports, test protocols, batch records, …)
- Ensure that core team and senior management have an accurate view of technical risks and challenges.
- Keep track of the relevant scientific literature
- PhD in the area of drug delivery, or a Master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences, bioscience engineering or chemical engineering with a minimum of three years of drug delivery experience obtained in an industrial setting
- Hands-on experience with the development of amorphous solid dispersions and/or of (nano)suspensions would be a plus
- Prior experience in a matrix organization would be a plus
- Ability to deliver under time pressure and eager to take initiatives
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Good command of English
- An attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and group/hospitalization insurance
- Ability to grow your career in a rapidly growing company with international customer portfolio
- A very dynamic working environment
How to apply
If you are interested in joining us, please send your English resume with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmavize NV – Kleimoer 4 – 9030 Mariakerke – www.pharmavize.com